Audio Visual Integration, Inc. is currently seeking a motivated Lead Low-Voltage Technician/Supervisor to join our team. We specialize in integrating audiovisual systems, and we are looking for a candidate who can install and manage various components such as whole house audio, automation, surround sound, receivers, amplifiers, security cameras, and networking. Troubleshooting skills are essential, and having experience or certifications in Control4 is a plus.
In this role, exceptional customer service skills are vital as you will be interacting with clients in their homes and businesses on a daily basis. We value candidates who exhibit professionalism, attention to detail, and strong leadership skills. Being a team player with a positive attitude is essential for success in our collaborative environment. We prioritize a willingness to learn, as we provide on-the-job training to keep up with new products and practices. Maintaining a clean and organized work environment and taking pride in your workmanship are important qualities we look for.
We offer competitive pay, along with paid time off, holidays, and bonuses as part of our comprehensive compensation package. Join our team and be part of a dynamic company that values professionalism, customer satisfaction, and personal growth.
- Install, configure, and maintain low voltage systems, including audiovisual equipment, networking devices, security cameras, and automation systems.
- Lead a team of technicians in completing installation projects, ensuring quality workmanship and adherence to project timelines.
- Provide technical guidance and support to team members, assisting with troubleshooting and problem-solving.
- Collaborate with sales managers and clients to understand project requirements and ensure successful implementation.
- Conduct site surveys and assessments to determine system requirements, wiring needs, and equipment specifications, as needed.
- Perform system testing and quality assurance to ensure proper functionality before project completion.
- Keep up-to-date with industry trends, new technologies, and best practices in low voltage systems integration.
- Provide excellent customer service by addressing client inquiries, resolving technical issues, and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Ensure compliance with safety regulations and company policies during all installations and maintenance activities.
- High school diploma or equivalent; additional technical certifications or relevant coursework is a plus.
- Proven experience as a low voltage technician, with a strong understanding of low voltage systems, including audiovisual, networking, security, and automation.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities and the capacity to supervise and guide a team of technicians effectively.
- Proficient in reading and interpreting technical drawings, schematics, and blueprints.
- Knowledge of low voltage wiring standards and industry codes.
- Familiarity with testing and troubleshooting equipment.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to work independently or collaboratively to resolve technical issues.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively communicate technical concepts to team members and clients.
- Detail-oriented with a focus on quality and precision in all work performed.
- The ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Valid driver’s license and a clean driving record.